Team VKTRY executive shares how VK sports insoles increase explosiveness by 9.3%
Matt Kramer, engineer turned entrepreneur took his carbon fiber knowledge from helicopter design to insoles and helped outfit over 150 NCAA & Pro teams in an energy-returning insole. Proven to make you run faster (+9.3%), jump higher (1.6”) and protect from injury, Team VKTRY insoles are changing the sports world.
- The grind of launching a startup
- Why he left a secure job to help launch VKTRY insoles
- Why he thinks being at a recently funded startup is the best place to be
- How VKTRY insoles helps athletes run faster and jump higher
- The biggest difference between being an employee and an owner
- How he secured a meeting with the New England Patriots without an appointment
- Sales best practices
- What sets VKTRY insoles apart from others in the industry
- How he established relationships with athletes, agents, and manufacturers
- His definition of entrepreneurship- “Problem Solving”
- The number one app he uses to manage VKTRY
THEY SAID IT BEST
“I worked in my parents attic for about a year and a half, everyday, after work.
“Anything slightly relating to math or science I have to have an answer on.
“I love disruptive technology.
CONNECT TEAM VKTRY
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of Get on the Box. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering inspiration through storytelling every week!
LISTEN TO PREVIOUS EPISODES OF GET ON THE BOX HERE
SHARE YOUR VOICE What was your favorite quote, or lesson from this episode?