‘If you can hit a target of 500 meters, you can cut that straight and perfect ” – Anthony Guadagnino
Welcome back Story Tellers! Today’s main character is Anthony Guadagnino (@veteranmadeny).
Anthony (aka Guads) is a United States Marine Corps OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) Veteran and current US Army SFC (Sergeant First Class) whose gone from defending the flag to building them, as owner and lead carpenter of Veteran Made Woodworks.
Anthony is full of passion, and non-stop energy.
During this wide ranging conversation, we discussed:
- How a simple D.I.Y. project served as a springboard to his business
- Why he wanted to be a Marine
- Best advise he’s received from mentors
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset
- Making time for what’s important
- How previous life experiences and jobs have helped him as a business owner
- The meaning behind each flag
- Learning on the go
- And so much more…
I’m saddened to share of the sudden passing of “Gus.” However, I’m glad I was able to capture a few moments of embrace between him and Anthony. Gus will be forever cherished by the Guadagnino family.