Today’s main character is Matt Scarchilli. Matt is a proven entrepreneur. His experiences starting, acquiring and selling companies gives him a broader lens to look through when evaluating situations and working with clients. Matt’s sales success over the last 20 years has put him in a position to now be able to share those experiences to help other companies grow and flourish. Matt is a student of human nature and the sales process giving him new ways to connect and communicate with people.
Matt is the owner and CEO of Sandler Training Systems of the Greater Capital District which delivers sales, customer service and management training to companies of all sizes across all verticals.
IN THIS EPISODE MATT AND I DISCUSS:
- Overcoming his battle with alcohol abuse
- Why he is reluctant to give advise to others
- The importance of recognizing what areas of business you are weak in
- How taking his eye off the ball hurt his business
- Why businesses need to stay up to date with industry trends
- Matt’s definition of entrepreneurship– Be willing to take a risk
- The number one question Matt asks himself before attending a networking event
- How having a systematic sales process can help 10x your business
- Matt’s non-negotiable- daily prayer
- and so much more
THEY SAID IT BEST
“There is a way out. You don’t have to go at it alone.
“If I wasn’t all in it wasn’t going to work.
“Is this the right thing for my sobriety?
“Today my why is, how I can help other people?
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of Get on the Box. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering inspiration through storytelling every week!
LISTEN TO PREVIOUS EPISODES OF GET ON THE BOX HERE
SHARE YOUR VOICE What was your favorite quote, or lesson from this episode?