Lauren Valentine is a highly motivated professional with a passion for sales and business development. Using the Sandler tools she works with companies to grow their businesses through effective sales and management practices.
Lauren joined Sandler Training in 2015 after working in the health care and technology industries. While working in the technology industry she was introduced to the Sandler Sales Mastery program, and found that it had a profound impact on her professionally and personally. She attributes her success to the Sandler Methodology and having a repeatable process to win business. Her successes, as a result of implementing what she learned through Sandler, is what ultimately motivated her to join the
local franchise in Upstate NY.
1. A “sponsor” is someone who advocates on your behalf even when you’re not in the room. They look out for you by opening doors you didn’t even know existed.
2. Selling is understanding and then solve a problem someone might have. In order to do this effectively, a sales person must be a good listener. We have two ears and one mouth; use them in that proportion.
3. Utilizing storytelling throughout the sales process helps the buyer to “self discover” how your solution can solve their problem.
4. Good sales people follow a processes; they don’t wing it.
5. Track “leading behaviors”and focus on what you can control. “Measure the task and not the results.”
6. You can’t say yes to everything and everyone. Doing so can lead to you doing a lot of different things poorly.
I really don’t believe that I would be where I am without Sandler Training.
People love to buy but they hate to feel like they’re being sold.
We’re all in sales.
I am a big deal!
CONNECT WITH LAUREN
Power Questions, by Anthony Sobel
You can’t teach a kid to ride a bike at a seminar, David Sandler
SHARE YOUR VOICE What was your favorite quote, or lesson from this episode?