“If you’re not obsessed, you’re not going to win.” – Jason Arcemont
Welcome back Story Tellers! Today’s main character is Jason Arcemont, (@jasonarcemont)
A Serial Entrepreneur, Speaker, Author, Endurance Runner, BBVA Compass small business ambassador, and more, Jason Arcemont is undoubtedly a dynamic individual. Setting goals and crushing them seems to not only be a common quest for him but what he thrives for. He truly evokes what it is to live an “experiential life”; a principle he speaks about so often.
As the founder of several Inc. 500 companies, Jason has developed the recipe for building powerful organizations. Both in terms of revenue growth and corporate culture alike. With a combined staff of nearly 100 employees, Jason has shown that his passion for leadership is not only present but extremely effective as well.
Jason’s athletic and philanthropic endeavors have proven to be of similar merit. In October 2014, he ran a record-breaking 859 miles across Texas, all in effort to raise awareness and money to combat human trafficking and child sex slavery. Over 30 marathons in 30 days, Jason did the unthinkable and proved mind over matter, just as he does in his professional career as well.
During this inspirational and insightful chat, Jason and I discuss:
- The motivation behind running 30 marathons in 30 days
- The importance of asking, “what do I know more than anybody else?”
- How to scale a business
- Partnering with the best resources
- Leveraging branding and marketing to grow your business
- How to attract top talent to your business
- The difference between profit sharing and equity
- and much more
THEY SAID IT BEST
“I was just compelled to want to do something.
“That guys no better than me.
“Go fail, go start shitty businesses.
“Branding and marketing will help leverage you up.
“Organize your business before you get a bunch of business.
- Anyone can make an impact! Stop looking in awe at other people doing amazing things and become the individual that’s doing amazing things.
- Define your level of success before you get into business. We can all be successful without being in the top 1%.
- Before starting a business, ask yourself, “what do you know more than anybody else?”
- When building your business, leverage your customer base. You’ve already earned their trust so selling them additional services is easier and less expensive than acquiring new business from prospects (potential customers.)
CONNECT WITH JASON
- Website: jasonarcemont.com
- Instagram: @jasonarcemont
- LinkedIn: Jason Arcemont
- Twitter: @jasonarcemont
- Facebook: Facebook.com/JArcemont
- YouTube: Jason Arcemont
CATCH JASON ON YOUTUBE
WATCH JASON’S TEDx TALK
SUPPORT THESE GREAT ORGANIZATIONS
For 15 years, Love146 has been helping grow the movement to end child trafficking while providing effective and thoughtful solutions.
Resale with a Purpose exists to support HIS purpose in our community. Since forming in August of 2010, Resale with a Purpose has been able to contribute over $200,000 to ministries who provide needed services and help the less fortunate in our area.
Basecamp organizes your communication, projects, and client work together so you have a central source of truth.
BOOKS MENTIONED & RECOMMENDED
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Feeling inspired and more equipped to tell your story? If so, there’s a good chance someone else would be too. There’s power is sharing our stories with one another, so please share today’s episode with family and friends. Then head over to Apple Podcast and subscribe to our show so you never miss an episode. Finally, please consider proving us with an honest review, and ranking. Your feedback helps us produce a better show for you, and doing so helps the show expand its reach.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote, or lesson from this episode? Please let us know in the comments.