Substitute teacher turned Emmy award winner talks about living a life worth bragging about
Courtland Bragg is an Emmy-Award Winning Associate Producer for NFL Films and Multimedia Journalist for Guru Blue Productions. He has directed, produced and edited content for shows airing on ESPN, Amazon Video and NFL Network as well as covered athletes such as Olympic Gold Medalist, Jordan Burroughs and Hip Hop Humanitarian, Mont Brown.
Courtland is also an inspirational speaker who’s message aims to inspire others to live a life worth bragging about.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Courtland’s advice to recent college graduates- You have to trust your journey
- Success requires patience- How bad do you want it?
- How to turn a negative situation into motivation
- Working for everything- no one will ever give you anything
- How previous failure can help develop appreciation for future success
- The importance of knowing and then using your gifts
- Why the graveyard is the wealthiest place on the earth- Les Brown
- How to manage stress and hold yourself accountable
- What athlete from the past Courtland would want to meet
- Where Courtland finds his true happiness- using his gift
WORDS TO LIVE BY
“Life has a way of humbling you.
“It only takes ones Yes!
CONNECT WITH COURTLAND
- Trust your journey and be patient with the process.
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Call an Audible: Daron K. Roberts
Letters to a young Brother: Hill Harper
- A Tribe called Yes podcast
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of Get on the Box. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering inspiration through storytelling every week!
SUBSCRIBE TO GOTB
LISTEN TO PREVIOUS EPISODES OF GET ON THE BOX HERE
SHARE YOUR VOICE What was your favorite quote, or lesson from this episode?