CEO shares how Treehouse is helping create equal access to technology
Ryan Carson is the founder and CEO of Treehouse. Treehouse’s mission is to bring affordable technology education to people everywhere in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world.
DURING THIS EPISODE, WE DISCUSS:
- Why Ryan launched Treehouse and their mission to provide equal access to technology.
- Big mistakes entrepreneurs should avoid when launching a startup.
- How hearing “we’re going to crush you” from a venture capitalist lit a fire under Ryan.
- The benefits of knowing and writing down your “why.”
- Why Ryan is so passionate about coding.
- How being a good listener has helped him become a better leader.
- What prompted Ryan to start spartan racing and how it has helped him with mental toughness.
CONNECT WITH RYAN
Get on the Box- Episode 45: “Chase Happiness with entrepreneur and social activist, Michael Skolnik”
Get on the Box- Episode 54: “How to transition into a career you love with Daron K. Roberts.”
LISTEN NOW ON Apple Podcast | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeartRadio
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Please help us grow the podcast and inspire others into action. Follow and share Get on the Box with your friends on:
If you’re on Apple Podcasts, help us reach more storytellers by leaving us a 5 star review! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.
SHARE YOUR VOICE What was your favorite quote, or lesson from this episode?