- How to leave a toxic work environment
- The biggest challenges of entrepreneurship
- Key ingredients to being a successful entrepreneur
- Tips on how to run a business as a solopreneur
- How to reduce overhead by going without a storefront business
- Why employers should invest in a wellness program
- The dangers of not knowing the difference between Fight or Flight
- Why we need to have systems in place to manage our stress
- How establishing morning routines can help determine the trajectory of your day
- The difference between dynamic mindfulness and Yoga
- Three things you need to do everyday: Move, Breath, and Center
- Science Backed ways to help you fall asleep faster
- How implementing a dynamic mindfulness program helped a school district eliminate student suspensions
- The importance of who you let into your inner circle
- Tools to help Automate your small business tasks
- and so much more
THEY SAID IT BEST
“Everybody around me was miserable.
“It looks sexy, but a lot of work goes into it.
“If I don’t work I don’t eat.
“Get off the phone!
“Who are your serving? What good are you putting out there?
CONNECT WITH AMANDA
RESOURCES MENTIONED DURING THIS EPISODE
Mako Mindfulness eBook: 9 tools for Stress Management, by Amanda Muhammad
The Secret, by Rhonda ByrneThe Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time, Arianna Huffington
Kwik Brain Podcast
Sign up for Dynamic Mindfulness Training April 29-29
AUTOMATE YOUR BUSINESS WITH THESE TOOLS
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of Get on the Box. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering inspiration through storytelling every week!
SHARE YOUR VOICE What was your favorite quote, or lesson from this episode?